November 9, 2015

MONOCHROME VIBES


Its always good to know what works for you, thats why trying new things are part of a process in finding those things. I've always dressed safely and seldom go out of my way to wear revealing outfits, especially because of my insecurities. But today, I decided to challenge myself and embrace that insecurity. Who cares if I have small boobs? I can get away without wearing a bra! So I decided to try on this low cut top and paired it with a pair of white high-waisted shorts.




If you have a strand of thin black ribbon & any pendant you can make an instant choker. That's what I did if you haven't noticed ;) Because the overall outfit is very simple and toneless I wore the choker as a tiny statement piece to add extra details to the outfit.




I decided to wear those pair of heels because I want to keep the whole look simple and chic at the same time.


With everything else out of the way (assignments and exams) I finally get to spend a proper chill session with my friends. It was such a good day, I get to catch up with them and talk about a lot of things! Looking forward to more hanging out time with them.

xx

Top: Sheike Low Cut Tank Top (similar here)
Bottom: Nasty Gal White High-Waisted Shorts (similar here)
Choker: Handmade
Heels: ASOS Heeled Sandals with Metal Trim (get it here)

Photographed by Hans Christian (Instagram @Hans.christian)
Special thanks to Jessica Soemedi for accompanying me today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment