November 5, 2015

SPRING FLING

Hi guys! It feels so good to be back and to start blogging again. 

As some of you might know, I used to constantly post my ootds on my previous blog but.... trying to complete my bachelor degree drained all my energy so I decided to stop and concentrate on Uni. I am so happy to finally be back and posting again! 

I'd like to think Simple Elixir similar to an onion - they have many layers. Ultimately it's a fashion blog, but there will be posts about travel, food, life, relationships & everything in between!


When looking for transitional pieces from winter to spring, you can never go wrong with culottes! They are definitely my spring favorite. If you are living in Melbourne (like me!) you would understand that every 15 minutes the weather can change from raining to windy to sunny. Culottes have the perfect coverage for those rainy and windy days, but still breezy enough for those sunny days.










Top: Bardot Crop top (similar here)
Bottom: Topshop Culottes (similar here)
Outer: Forever New Sleeveless Vest (here)
Bag: Prada Saffiano Lux Double Zip
Heels: Valentino Rockstud

Photographed by Hans Christian



No comments:

Post a Comment