July 6, 2016

BANDANA KINDA DAY & HAPPY EID MUBARAK 1437 H

First of all, I would like to say

HAPPY EID MUBARAK 1437 H

MAY THE BLESSINGS OF ALLAH KEEP YOUR HEART AND HOME
HAPPY AND JOYOUS

SELAMAT IDUL FITRI UNTUK TEMAN - TEMAN YANG MERAYAKAN.


How cute is the interior of this cafe? Check them out: Pa Pa Jo at Lippo Malls Puri. 

Yesterday, I took a stroll with Caroline after a stomach full of roasted chicken and salad. We wanted to take pictures outside of Pa Pa Jo, but their interior was just too cute so we decided to go in and get our daily coffee fix there. We asked for the table upstairs so we get to take pictures without having 10 pairs of eyes staring at us ;) 


I'm a bandana virgin no more! 

I love looking at ootds of girls wearing bandanas, especially since they are on trend now. Last week, my mom got me this beautifully printed scarf, I wore them as a scarf for a couple times. I was really tempted to wear them as a bandana, but my chipmunk cheeks would literally overload your laptop screen (exaggerations....exaggerationsss). Yesterday, my outfit was all white so I wanted to add a pop of color. Why the hell not? I might as well try on the bandana look.



I got these shoes ages ago, it was pretty damaged but it served its purpose.











Legs up! Ready for the long weekend!





Details of my flared pants! 




Top: Zara
Pants: Reves Studio (www.kayssa.com)
Shoes: Stradivarius
Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim
Bandana: Zara

Taken by Caroline Gouw

No comments:

Post a Comment