November 26, 2015

GOLD COAST: DAY 2

Hello! So here's a post from my 2nd day in Gold Coast. The weather was scorching hot, but it was still fun indeed! 

We visited Movie World and then chilled at the hotel for the rest of the day because everyone was smashed. Since I have batophobia or so called "fear of heights" I can only enjoy limited rides. I wore an off shoulder top from Thread Republic and my go to high waisted shorts. I pretty much wore this shorts to death. 



Yup, there I was waiting for the others! 




Mirror selfie and bunny ears are a must at theme parks.


Top: Thread Republic Checked Off Shoulder Top (Instagram: @threadrepublic)
Shorts: Miss Guided high waisted Shorts
Platform: Melissa Shoes Mar Platform
Bag: Fendi Peek-A-Boo
Bracelet: Hermes Clic Clac
Sunglasses: Thrifted from a few years bag
Rings: Lovisa





No comments:

Post a Comment