November 23, 2015

GOLD COAST: DAY 1

Hey Guys! I landed in Gold Coast a few days ago and the weather was just perf! So here's what I did in Day 1. From the airport, we head straight to the hotel to wash up and get ready for the day. Then we tried this Kebab place just down the road before we stroll around Surfers Paradise. My highlight of the day was actually the Hurricane Ribs we had for dinner *drool*


I bought this crop top from Missguided, in both short and long sleeves (as posted in my previous post). I paired it with my white high-waisted pants and an oversized shirt.



My view for the next 5 days! 




Featuring Thread Republic's oversized Checked green shirt. Thread Republic is a newly established online shop based in Melbourne. Ran by two very friendly girls who have an eye for fashion. I will be featuring more of their collection on my next posts, so stay tuned! 

Check them out on Instagram: threadrepublic or click here.



We went to Cold Rock and got one of the best cookies and cream ice cream! I added Tim Tams and cookie dough to mine (Mmmm, delishh)! 


Top: Missguided short sleeves Crop Top
Necklace: Lovisa Triangular Necklace
Sunglasses: Thrifted at 100 Market Melbourne Central
Pants: Missguided High waisted White Shorts
Outerwear: Thread Republic Green checked Shirt
Sandals: Havaianas

No comments:

Post a Comment