November 19, 2015

KEEPING IT PASTEL


Ok, so a few days ago I was scrolling up and down my instagram timeline and scrambled onto Chakabars's caption. He was talking about how everyday is yours and that happiness is a state of mind. So carpe diem, seize the day!

After reading that, I promised myself to live life to the fullest. I don't mean yolo, getting high or drunk trying to escape from the problems you have. But just take things one step at a time and just enjoy every moment. 


So the next day, I walk around Melbourne trying out new cafes and Melbourne's hidden gems. I got my top and high waisted shorts from Missguided which are just perfect for summer! I kept my colors at a pastel tone and paired it with my black Peek-A-Boo sling bag because it has the "monster" yellow eyes hidden inside (idk, i just find that yellow is a very summery color). Because I know that throughout the day I will be walking around non-stop, I couldn't be bothered to put on my heels. It was a good day indeed! 





Yay I finally got my Peek-A-Boo bag, I have been waiting for this baby for almost 2 months just because I couldn't find it here in Melbourne!




To more adventures ahead xx

Top: Missguided
Pants: Missguided High Waisted Shorts
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Bag: Fendi Peek-A-Boo
Shoes: Chanel Classic Ballerina

Photographed by Hans Christian 

No comments:

Post a Comment