December 10, 2015

FOOD REVIEW: AKA SIRO & BIBELOT

So here's my take on a food review. Please note that I am not a food critic, I just post honestly what I think, after all, blogs are all about real people writing about their experiences. 

Aka Siro

My best friend recommended me this restaurant last week when we were flicking up and down Urban Spoon's "talk of the week" page. I have never heard of Aka Siro before, but after paying them a visit they are without doubt one of my favorite Japanese Restaurants in Melbourne. The shop is small but you can definitely feel the authentic Japanese vibe with a dash of Collingwood's hipster vibe. Their beef steak and fish fillet (Nizakana Teishoku) is highly recommended. Apart from that, I love the idea that they serve 20% brown rice and you can ask them to refill your bowl for free. I mean... I'm asian, whenever there's a free bowl of rice -- I'll be there. 








After strolling around Collingwood, we decided to go to Bibelot to get our daily caffeine fix. 




Bibelot's mocha is a definite must-try!

Top: Bardot High Neck Tanktop
Coat: Zara Trench Coat
Pants: Missguided White Denim
Shoes: Yeezy 
Accessories: Lovisa Rings


No comments:

Post a Comment