July 3, 2016

OH ZARA


Hey guys! Hope you guys had a fun-filled weekend. Where are you guys going for your long vacay?


I took a stroll with my new outerwear I got from Zara last week. Almost all brands are having a sale to celebrate Eid Mubarak, but out of all the brands I favor Zara the most. Idk if anyone can vouch for me, but I think Zara's designs and materials keeps on improving.



Because I have chipmunk cheeks, I chose this pastel coloured chocker. I can't pull chunky or dark coloured choker... it makes me look like a spoon, i shit you not. 






Archie Collection Charlotte Olympia heels to pair up with this monotone look.






Details appreciation right there!


Top: Zara
Bottom: Missguided
Outerwear: Zara
Bag: Goyard
Choker: Zara
Shoes: Charlotte Olympia Archie Comics Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment