July 1, 2016

CONSTRUCTION SITES


Friday, finally. And guess what, its July! I haven't blogged since early this year because I have been busy looking for jobs (ugh, the post-graduation syndrome), figuring out what I want to do with my life. #sigh

2 months after being funemployed, I successfully landed a job in a totally unrelated field. I felt a sense of relief. "Finally, I actually have something to do", "I can actually start saving up and pay for my own living". Up to this point, I am thankful for my job, but a part of me is still unsatisfied with where I am right now. I've realized now, that that "relieved" feeling, shouldn't be the reason I took the job.

"Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life" they say. 

ok, enough of all that. Now to the happier stuff! 


Sneaked in a couple of candid shots for today's blogpost.




Paired this backless top with this white drop-crotched pants for today's office look. 



This sandal I got from Zara was on sale. You'll see me wearing this baby for weeks! 


Top: Editor's Market
Pants: Zara
Sandals: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment